- Reed Smith covers every bankruptcy topic known to man in its October newsletter.
- Cole Schotz provides an update on third-party releases.
- Haynes & Boone LLP reports on the midstream oil & gas space.
- Haynes & Boone LLP releases its Fall borrowing base redeterminations survey.
- Kasowitz Benson released a primer on ad hoc committees.
- Schulte Roth discusses how the Sixth Circuit reasoned equitable mootness to dismiss an appeal from Detroit's confirmed plan.
- Shumaker Loop & Kendrick LLP provides an update on carve-outs given a recent 3rd circuit opinion.
- Weil covers make-wholes outside of the bankruptcy context.
- Sheppard Mullin reviews credit bidding.