Caribbean Commercial Investment Bank Ltd.
- 11/23/16 Recap: Confusing mess but the upshot is that the court-appointed administrator (FTI Consulting) seeks to claw back depositor funds that were transferred to a separate entity under Eastern Caribbean Central Bank regulatory supervision.
- Jurisdiction: S.D. of New York
- Capital Structure: ~$6mm of deposits at issue.
- Company Professionals:
- Legal: Reed Smith LLP (James McCarroll, Jordan Siev, Kurt Gwynne)
- Financial Advisor: FTI Consulting (William Tacon, Ian Morton)
- Other Parties in Interest: