- 3/18/17 Recap: Publicly-traded investment holding company for a group of integrated offshore solutions providers for the oil and gas industry filed for bankruptcy after its primary assets decidedly returned less than expected given the distress in oil field services. Notably, a primary asset included an investment in bankruptcy filer EMAS Chiyoda Subsea Limited.
- Jurisdiction: S.D. of New York
- Capital Structure: $130mm secured debt, $272mm (DBS Bank Limited), $184.5mm (Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited), $108.5mm HSBC International Trust Services (Singapore) Limited, ~$39mm additional funded debt
- Company Professionals:
- Legal: Saul Ewing LLP (Sharon Levine, Jeffrey Hampton, Stephen Ravin, Dipesh Patel, Aaron Applebaum)
- Financial Advisor: Goldin Associates LLC (Robin Chiu)
- Claims Agent: Prime Clerk LLC (*click on company name for docket)