Jones Day LLP is back at it with a barrage of summaries.
- Default Interest. Monika Weiner from Jones Day LLP provides an assessmentof recent case law aligning the Ninth Circuit with the majority view of 1123(d).
- EFIH/Makewhole. A review of the recent decision by Jones Day LLP's Bruce Bennett, Brad Erens, and Scott Greenberg.
- Lender Liability. A discussion from...wait for it...Jones Day LLP.
- Marblegate. Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP arrives a little late to the party (Thoughts here by Jay Goffman, Mark McDermott, Sarah Pierce and Liz Downing) with Chadbourne as its date (more thoughts here by Marian Baldwin Fuerst and Christy Rivera).
- Retail. Amir Agam and Christa Hart of FTI Consulting cover the current state of retail.
- Setoff. Charles Whitmann-Todd of, gulp, Jones Day LLP summarizes an important decision relating to the setoff of admin expenses against preferential payments.