Provider of copy equipment installation, flatbed services, white glove delivery services, warehousing and transportation services filed for bankruptcy. The company filed for bankruptcy on account of increased competition in its various service spaces and a protracted litigation over the company's proposed withdrawal from a multiemployer pension fund.
- Jurisdiction: D. of New Jersey (Judge Meisel)
- Capital Structure: $145,000 secured debt (Freedom Bank of New Jersey)
- Company Professionals:
- Legal: Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr (Dipesh Patel, Sharon Levine, Melissa Martinez)
- Financial Advisor: Argus Management Corporation (Joseph Baum, Steve Norowitz)
- Claims Agent: JND Corporate Restructuring (*click on company name above for free docket access)